Voice Blaze Home Page
VoiceBlaze Voice Broadcasting Tutorials:
Back to Tutorial List
- Use the identical settings of a pre-existing campaign, but with a different phone list. (For
example: Schools notifying parents of student detentions use this feature. The campaign
settings don’t change, only the phone list.)
- Easily change the phone list for a campaign without creating an entirely new campaign
- Repeatedly copying a campaign saves time. (Dry Cleaners often use a campaign for each pick-up
day and simply copy those campaigns every week to dial that day’s updated run list.)
How It Works
1. Select the empty box to the far left of the campaign you’d like to copy. Now hit GO.
2. You should now be on the Copy Campaign page. Enter a name for your new campaign. Then click Copy.
3. This will bring you to the Add More Numbers page. Select the list you wish to upload by clicking
Choose File. Be sure to select the appropriate phone number column. (If you need help with
how to upload numbers, visit our “How to Setup a Campaign” tutorial.)
4. After selecting your file, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Once there, select your
scrubbing options, enter the initials on the account, and enter “I agree”
5. Click Submit. You will see a confirmation that your phone numbers are loading shaded in light
blue (see below). Your new numbers will be added to your new, copied campaign momentarily.
Contact VoiceBlaze today and speak live with one of our friendly sales specialists to get your voice broadcasting campaign up and running today! Call us at 1-888-390-4975.